Our famous frozen cappuccino syrups, created in 1992 and featured for years on the world's largest television shopping network, have become a popular treat in homes throughout the Country. They are also served up daily in elite coffee shops, tearooms, gourmet food stores, restaurants, and gift shops. You can prepare our traditional frozen cappuccinos in a blender, granita machine, or homemade ice cream machine. Even if you don't care for coffee, you are likely to enjoy our frozen cappuccinos. Actually, some of our best customers are kids.
Easy to prepare in a blender. Just add syrup, milk, and ice.
Awards and Highlights
- Awarded "Second Runner Up for Texas" by QVC during their Quest for America's Best - 50 in 50 Tour
- Featured at the State Fair of Texas by the Texas Department of Agriculture in their Go Texan General Store
- Exhibited for over 8 years at the Dallas World Trade Center
Frozen Cappuccino Flavors
- Decaf Original
- Sugar Free Original (blender use only)
- Texas Cream (almond mocha)
- White Chocolate
The files listed below are in pdf format and require Adobe Reader to view.